Saturday, January 18, 2014

LET'S DO THIS!

Hi!

I'm back, and better than ever! Smell me! Touch me! Love me!

I'm celebrating today! Why today? Because it's the only today we got, toots!

Okay, so you want to know what's happening. Here's the scoop:


1.
Early in December found me atop an Alpen slope, a salami sandwich in one hand and Angela Merkel in the other. The helicopter that had airlifted us had to beat a hasty retreat due to an onrushing avalanche, an avalanche that cost the life of Ms. Merkel. I was fortunate to have skied most of my life sans poles, so I was able to easily outrun the deadly white deluge without shedding a single crumb from my sandwich. 


2.
Stockton? Stockton!

Christmas in the Port City. Reminds of the time I spent Easter among a group of hens concerned over the location of their missing eggs. Uncomfortable and incongruent.

Did what the locals do on Christmas Day: despaired.


3.
 I cannot stop eating omelets!